I am Anna Kanyuk, Facebuilding expert, coach and founder of TOPSTRETCHING® stretching studios, mother and wife.
I will not hide it, I often hear words of admiration and compliments from wonderful people. However, many of them say that they are unlikely to achieve in life what I could. But I want to say: if I did it, you can do it too!
The last year I was thinking about how to share experience and knowledge with those who are willing to change consciously but do not know where to start. That's how the guide was born.
It has absorbed a wealth of useful information that had been tested over the years. In this sense, you have a great advantage, because I learned everything myself and from my mistakes.
For you, I have prepared eight steps towards perfect body and harmony. Transformation is not a matter of one day, but with my help you, your body and your thoughts will change and will change for the better.
May your decision made today be translated into tangible results tomorrow.
What's in the guide?
effective exercises for a flat stomach, firm breasts and beautiful feet
effective meditative practices and affirmations
time management techniques and willpower development tips
my favorite books and movies
practical tasks for thinking about yourself and your life values
basic rules for safe stretching
habits and trackers
And much more!
WILLPOWER AS A PRIMARY SOURCE SELF-LOVE AND BALANCE
NUTRITION: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT, WHEN YOU LIKE TO EAT
PERFECT AND FIRM BREASTS
SECRETS OF BEAUTIFUL FEET
But let's agree in advance:
it is impossible to achieve a goal without efforts. Always and in everything. So, it's time for action!
1. General provisions The present policy of personal data processing is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" (dated July 27, 2006), and defines an order of personal data processing and measures to ensure safety of personal data of sole trader Sergeeva Anna Georgievna (hereinafter – the Operator).
The Operator sets the most important goal and condition of realization of the activity observance of the rights and freedoms of the person and the citizen at his or her personal data processing, including protection of the rights to inviolability of private life, personal and family secrets.
This policy of the Operator regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors of the website https://annakanyuk.com/.
2. Main concepts used in the Policy
Automated personal data processing is a processing of personal data by means of computer facilities;
Blocking of personal data is a temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as programs for computers and databases, providing their availability on the Internet at https://annakanyuk.com/;
Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to define without use of the additional information belonging of the personal data to the concrete User or other subject of the personal data;
Processing of the personal data is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) made by using the means of automation or without using of such means with the personal data, including gathering, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of the personal data;
The operator is a state body, municipal body, legal or physical person, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of the personal data, and also defining purposes of processing of the personal data, the structure of the personal data which are subject to processing, actions (operations), made with the personal data;
The personal data is any information concerning directly or indirectly to the site https://annakanyuk.com/ defined or defined for the User;
Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
Personal data distribution – any actions directed on disclosing of the personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of the personal data) or on familiarization with the personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing of the personal data in mass media, placing in information-telecommunication networks or granting access to the personal data in any other way;
Cross-border personal data transfer is a transfer of the personal data on a territory of the foreign state with the authority of the foreign state, the foreign physical or foreign legal person;
Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which the personal data are irrevocably destroyed with the impossibility of the further restoration of the content of the personal data in the information system of the personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of the personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
Surname, name, patronymic;
Also the site collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including "cookies") by means of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; provide the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
The Operator is also entitled to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse from receiving information messages by sending a letter to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Refusal from notifications about new products and services and special offers".
The impersonal data of the Users collected with the help of the Internet-statistics services are used to collect information about the Users' actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
The Operator processes the personal data of the User only in case they are filled in and/or sent by the User himself through special forms located at https://annakanyuk.com/. Filling in the corresponding forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing The safety of the personal data which are processed by the Operator, is provided by realization of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for performance in full of requirements of the current legislation in the field of protection of the personal data.
The Operator provides safety of the personal data and takes all possible measures excluding access to the personal data of the unauthorized persons.
The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for the cases connected with the implementation of the current legislation.
In case of revealing inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com with the note "Updating of personal data".
The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The User can at any moment withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notice to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data"
7. Cross-border personal data transfer
The operator before the beginning of realization of cross-border transfer of the personal data is obliged to be convinced that the foreign state on which territory it is supposed to carry out the transfer of the personal data, reliable protection of the rights of subjects of the personal data is provided.
Cross-border personal data transfer on a territory of the foreign states which are not meeting above-stated requirements, can be carried out only in case of the consent in writing on the subject of the personal data on transboundary transfer of its personal data and-or execution of the contract which party is the subject of the personal data.
8. Final provisions
The User can get any explanations on the questions concerning the processing of his or her personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail email@example.com.
This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until its replacement by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://annakanyuk.com/ at the bottom of the site.
Information and consulting services offer contract This Public Offer is an offer of sole trader Sergeeva Anna Georgievna (PSRNSP: 315774600044380), hereinafter referred to as the "Service", to conclude a User Agreement with you, a legally capable individual or legal entity, hereinafter referred to as the User. The receipt of money in full for the order of the Info Material, Course, template, training paid by the User on the Website https://annakanyuk.com/, or the beginning of the use of the Info Material, which is freely available, is the full and unconditional consent (acceptance) of the User to the conclusion of the User Agreement (hereinafter – the Agreement) on the following terms:
1. Terms and Definitions: 1.1 Website – an Internet site belonging to the Service and placed on the Internet at https://annakanyuk.com/, including all its sections, pages, file structure and any other structural elements, content, Info materials, source and object code, design works, graphics, audiovisual works, photographs. 1.2 Info Material – information and educational audio, video or text material, placed (broadcast) by the Service on the Website or on the Physical Medium. In particular, Info Materials are webinars, podcasts, booklets, books, presentations, tasks, workshops, audio, video or text entries of the Course, as well as Website templates. 1.3. Access Services – services providing access to the Info Material or Course by organizing its playback, and viewing on the Website through the User's browser without the possibility of saving it to the User's computer or with such possibility. 1.4. Information services – standard services of the Service, provided to all Users during their participation in the Course (training), for example, checking the performance of tasks, Coach's answers to Users' questions, etc. 1.5 Additional services – services rendered to the User during their participation in the Course (training) depending on the package purchased by the User. Within the framework of the Course there may be several packages of Additional Services, differing in the set of Additional Services and their cost. 1.6. Services – Access Services, Information Services, Additional Services. 1.7. Course – information complex, which includes various Info Materials, placed on the Website, provided by means of electronic communication (e-mail, Skype, etc.) or Physical Medium. If indicated in the Announcement, the Course may: - include also Services; - be conducted with the Coach(s). 1.8 Coach – the specialist(s) designated by the Service who lead the Course. 1.9 Announcement – information about the Course, Info Material, Physical Medium, placed on the Website on one or more web pages. 1.10 Physical Medium – CD, USB flash drive, book, brochure, other printed material, as well as any other physical media containing the Course Info Material(s) and/or Course(s). If specified in the relevant Announcement, the Physical Medium may be a set of media, for example a CD and a brochure. 1.11. Postal Service – postal operators and organizations, courier services, transport companies providing services for receiving, handling, transporting, delivering to the User of consignments containing Physical Medium.
2. Subject of Agreement 2.1 The Service undertakes, after full receipt of payment from the User, within the limits and conditions specified in the Announcement: – Provide the User with the Services of access to Info Materials and/or Information Services, and/or Additional Services, or transfer the User to the ownership of the Physical Medium. 2.2 The relevant Announcement defines essential conditions and parameters, including: – for the Course – brief content (program), time and conditions of its implementation; availability and set of Information Services and/or Additional Services; terms during which the Services are rendered; cost of Services; – for Info Material – brief description or content; term during which the Access Service is rendered (if any); cost of the Access Service; – for Physical Medium – its cost, delivery terms, composition of Info Materials contained therein.
3. Provision of Access Services 3.1. From the moment of full payment for the Access Services, the User receives a hyperlink, which leads to the section of the Website closed from the public access, where the User has personal access to the paid Info Materials or Course during the period of provision of Access Services. 3.2 The User himself/herself provides installation, configuration and use of hardware and software necessary to obtain Access Services, as well as to perform tasks (if any). 3.3. The Service has the right to place the Info Materials or Courses in open (free) access and at its own discretion terminate open (free) access to them.
4. Rendering Information and Additional Services (User participation in the Course) 4.1. From the moment of full payment for the Information and/or Additional Services, the User has the right to take part in the Course, the conditions of which are specified in the respective Announcement. 4.2 The Service has the right to unilaterally change the time of the Course, including intermediate terms of the Course, by notifying the User at least 3 (three) working days in advance. 4.3 The Service may unilaterally replace Coach(s). 4.4 The User bears the risk of participation in the Course. In case the User has not participated in the Course or in its intermediate stages, the Service does not refund the cost of the Services or provides the right to participate in another Course or at the Service's discretion. 4.5 The Course terms and conditions may provide for a number of intermediate stages (modules). In this case, the Service may stipulate that within each module the User must achieve certain results of the Course program or perform tasks with a certain positive result. If the User does not achieve certain positive results or does not complete the task(s) specified in the Course, the Coach cannot allow the User to proceed to the next stage(s) or completion of the Course. 4.6 During the Course the User undertakes to follow all instructions and instructions of the Service (Coach), to observe discipline and rules established by the Service for conducting the Course, not to interfere with the Service (Coach) in conducting the Course. If there are such violations, the Service (Coach) has the right to remove the User from participation in the Course or terminate the User's participation in the Course. 4.7. Information services, Additional services are considered to have been provided with by the end of the last module, an element of the Course, passed by the User during the Course.
5. Sale of Physical Media 5.1 After full payment from the User for the purchased Physical Medium, the Service undertakes to transfer it to the User. The User agrees to accept this Physical Medium. 5.2 The User makes an online order for the purchase of Physical Medium through the interface of the Website and sends it to the Service. 5.3 The Service's obligation to transfer the Physical Medium to the User is considered to be fulfilled at the moment of delivery of the mail containing the Mail Medium to the Postal Service. The delivery of the Physical Medium to the User is performed by the Postal Service. 5.4 The Service is not responsible for the actions of the Postal Service. 5.5 Physical Medium is handed over to the User or its representative upon presentation of an identity document. Upon acceptance the User is obliged to inspect the Physical Medium and check the completeness of the order.
6. Procedure of Payment 6.1 The User undertakes to pay for the Service the cost of the Services or Physical Medium specified in the Advertisement on the terms of full prepayment. 6.2 The procedure of money transfer, as well as other payment conditions are determined on the Website, as well as the rules of third-party payment systems. 6.3 If the cost of the Physical Medium does not include the cost of delivery, the Service indicates this in the corresponding Announcement. In this case the User pays the delivery cost. 6.4 The cost of the Course, Info Material or Physical Medium can be unilaterally changed by the Service. 6.5 The Course, Info Material or Physical Medium is considered to be paid by the User from the moment the Service receives information from the payment system used for their payment about the successful completion of the transaction in full in favor of the Service. 6.6 All expenses on transfer of funds, including commissions of banks, payment systems, payment aggregators, are borne by the User. 6.7 The User undertakes to keep all documents confirming the payment until the moment the funds are credited to the Service balance. 6.8 The User is responsible for the payment of all taxes, fees, payments related to ordering, delivering and purchasing the Services or Physical Medium, in respect of which they are the payers under the tax, customs or other legislation in force with respect to them.
7. Returns and Guarantees 7.1 The User guarantees that the ordered Services and/or purchased Physical Media are used by the User in connection with their business activities. Courses, Info Materials and/or Physical Media are not intended and may not be used for personal, family, home or other purposes. 7.2 The User has the right to refuse the Physical Medium at any time before its transfer, and after transfer - within 30 (thirty) calendar days (warranty period). Return of the Physical Medium is possible if its trade dress, consumer properties, as well as the document confirming the fact of payment and conditions of purchase of the Physical Medium are preserved. In this case the User is obliged to make a written application for the return and send it to the Service by registered mail with a notice with the attachment of the Physical Medium and a copy of the document confirming the fact of payment and purchase. The Service returns the cost of the Physical Medium to the User, except for the cost of delivery, within 10 (ten) working days from the date of receipt by the Service of the Physical Medium, the application for return and a copy of the document confirming the fact of payment and purchase. 7.3 The cost of the Services is not refundable (in full or in part) to the User (including in case the User is removed from the Course), except for the case when the Course was not conducted through the fault of the Service. The Service, at its own discretion, may individually refund the cost of Information Services and/or Additional Services in full or in part, if the Course was designed to enable the User to achieve a certain result, and the User has not achieved such a result after passing all stages (modules), positive and timely completion of intermediate and final tasks. In this case, the User may, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the end of the provision of the Service, apply to the Service with a reasoned request to make a refund of the cost of Training Services, which is made in the form of a written application for refund and sent to the Service by registered mail with a notice, with a document confirming that a certain result has not been achieved. 7.4 The Announcement may specify a different order of returning the Physical Medium or the cost of the Services, which is different from the one stipulated in clauses 7.2 and 7.3 of the Agreement. 7.5 The Service does not guarantee any production, marketing, financial or other results from the use by the User of information contained in the Info Materials, Course, on the Physical Medium or received from the Coach. 7.6 The User uses the information contained in the Info Materials, Courseware and on the Physical Medium at his/her own discretion and risk. The Service does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, practical applicability and value of the information contained in the Info Materials, Courseware and on the Physical Medium.
8. Rights to Intellectual Property Objects 8.1 The Service owns the rights of use or exclusive rights to the intellectual property objects used in the Info Materials, Course or contained on the Physical Media. The User is granted the right to use such intellectual property objects only to the extent necessary to get access to the Info Materials or Course (Clause 1.3 and Section 3 of the Agreement) or to receive Information and/or Additional Services during the Course. If the Service provides an opportunity to copy (save) the Info Material placed on the Website, the User has the right to reproduce it on the User's technical means. 8.2 Distribution (free of charge or for a fee), printing, reproducing, processing and modifying the Info Material or information obtained during the Course, any other actions with the Info Material or its part are not allowed.
9. Privacy and Protection of Personal Data 9.1 All information claimed by the Service from the User is used solely for the purpose of providing the Services to the User and selling Physical Medium, as well as concluding and executing the Agreement. 9.2 The User expresses their consent to the Service for processing of their personal data, as well as any other information provided by the User, both with and without the use of automation means, for the purposes specified in paragraph 9.1 of the Agreement, as well as for marketing research and promotion of the Service products, from the date of this consent to the date coming 5 (five) years after the date of termination of obligations of the Parties under the Agreement, with the possibility of withdrawal of such consent on the basis of a written application to the User. 9.3 The User gives their consent to the Service to send periodic notices, messages, newsletters and other information and advertising materials to the User by e-mail, phone number or using other contact information and communication tools provided by the User to the Service.
10. Responsibility. Dispute Resolution Procedure 10.1 In case of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement, the Service is liable for real (direct) losses incurred by the User. In this case, the responsibility of the Service is limited to the amount received from the User in payment for the Services or Physical Medium purchased by the User. 10.2 The Service is not responsible for the Info materials, which are on the Website in the open (free) access. 10.3 The Service is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of the User's use in their practical activities of the information contained on the Website, in the Info Materials on Physical Media, as well as received during the User's participation in the Course. 10.4. The Parties have established a pre-trial claim procedure for settling disagreements and disputes. The claim should be sent in writing by registered mail with a notice. The deadline for replying to the submitted claim is 30 (thirty) calendar days from the moment the other Party receives the claim. 10.5. In case of non-receipt of a reply to the claim specified in the paragraph 10.4, the term or failure of the Parties to reach a mutually acceptable solution, a dispute shall be referred to the court in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation, at the location of the Service.
11. Amendment and Termination of the Agreement 11.1 The Service has the right to make changes and/or additions to the Agreement at any time. The Service notifies the User about it by posting relevant information in one or more ways (at the Service's choice): - placing the relevant notification on the Website; - sending a message to the User's e-mail address or phone number. 11.2 Any amendments and/or additions to the Agreement are applied by the Service from the moment they come into force, determined by the Service, and apply to all Users, including those who concluded the Agreement earlier than the date of coming into force of such amendments and/or additions. 11.3 The Service has the right to unilaterally withdraw from the Agreement: - at any time when fulfilling all its existing obligations to the User; - in cases specified in paragraphs 4.5, 4.6 of the Agreement; - in case of violation of the terms of the Agreement or applicable law by the User. In case of a unilateral refusal of the Service, section 7 of the Agreement on refunds does not apply, and the Services under the Agreement are considered to be provided by the Service in full.
12. Other Terms and Conditions 12.1 In anything not regulated by the Agreement, the Parties will be guided by the legislation of the Russian Federation. 12.2 All notices, instructions, notices, agreements, documents and other communications in connection with the progress of the Agreement must come from the User in person or from authorized persons of the User or the Service and can be sent by means of telephone, e-mail or other electronic means of communication that allow to identify the sender, recipient, time of sending and receiving, as well as to save and confirm the history of correspondence exchange, unless otherwise expressly provided by the Agreement or the legislation. 12.3 The rights and obligations under the Agreement cannot be transferred by the User to a third party without prior consent of the Service. 12.4 If this Agreement is made on behalf of a legal entity, then upon acceptance of the Offer the User confirms and guarantees that the acceptance was made by a duly authorized representative of the User.
Click to order
Attention! Enter your email address carefully. It will come to your personal account, where you will find the purchased files.